Thursday, May 5, 2011

Congratulations!!

Crisamina Martinez, Opong's pride
was awarded as Best in Tale
nt.
"In every contests, there is only one Winner. 
But for all of us, there are all Winners.." 


- my own quote  in the Division Arts Contest in Palo, Leyte, way back 2008. This is my first time to leave such a wonderful quote for the winners in this school.  And it will serve as my reminder in every  contest that I joined. It is also encourages me not to lose hope &  
become fully-determined.


Actually, this is my first time on my blog to greet this lovely ladies who are joined the Search for G. at Bb.  Tolosa 2011 last May 4, 2011.  During the pageant,  (I'm just in the corner of the plaza) I'm keep on praying that my friend will win the title of Bb. Tolosa because I believe in her ability.  But it's unexpected that Ate Crisamina Martinez,  my friend from Brgy. Opong, was not able to achieve her simple dream. She is only receiving the  Best in Talent title. However, as my friend, she's my Bb. Tolosa because of her youthful beauty.
Alona Robedillo from Brgy.Telegrafo,
was declared Ms. Tolosa 2011
.




And my observation during the coronation night of Search for G. at Bb.  Tolosa 2011 was: many people rushed to the town plaza to support their respective candidates. I'm just a silent person who watch & enjoy the show without any noise. Speechless about what's happening on the stage. But the only thing I caught my attention was when Ate Crisamina passed out during her acting presentation. Many people were surprised what's happening to my friend. But, it's her style to impress the people, to get emote with her presentation. For short, she acted like a true actress  in a Teleserye series called.. 'Mara Clara' (Ano daw?)


And how about Ate Alona's performance, what is it? Actually, she did her presentation before the coronation night. And I can't remember the date of the G. at Bb.  Tolosa 2011 Talent Presentation. I'm still asking my friends when is the Talent Presentation.
  



According to my friend, he said on his status on Facebook a hour after the competition: 
"A great night yesterday :D" Yes, it's a very great night! But I won't be able to watch the rest of the show. Because of being 'maantukin'! (Haha..) And I think that this lovely ladies will surely amazed why is it that the judges chose them? Simple answer: because of their proper use of beauty & brains. (Estoryahe! :D)

And one day, my friend asked me: "who is your bet during the Ms. Tolosa?" Honestly, all of them are eligible to hold the title. But there is only one choice: the person who has excellent actions, splendid performance & participation, and most of all: beauty & brains. Actually, I'll vote for Ate Crisamina, because she is my friend. Not just a friend, and as her supporter as well. Even we're not close, still in my heart, we're Best Friends Forever. (Wew.. Haha..)


In a very special way, my warmest salute to Ate Crisamina Martinez for holding the title of Best in  Talent & to Ate Alona Robedillo for being the Winner of the Search for G. at Bb. Tolosa 2011. I'll also like to greet to the losers of this competition. Better luck next time na lang. And to all the people behind this successful activity, especially the Hermana Mayor for this year's Fiesta Celebration in honor of St. Michael the Archangel, the Firmo family & to Mayor Erwin Ocana.



A million 'Congratulations' to you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment